So I have been tagged with my very first Meme - Thank you DM Osbon. I used to feel unwanted and unloved but now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Four jobs I have had in my life (not including my current job):
- Design Engineer
- Product Manager
- Managing Director
- Tea Boy
Four Films I have watched again and again:
- Singing in the Rain
- Starship Troopers
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (It was a long time ago ALRIGHT!)
Four places I have lived:
Four Programmes I love to watch:
* I don't really watch TV - Pass.
Four Places I have been on vacation:
* The Aran Islands
* Alice Springs
* New York
Four of my favourite foods:
* Irish Stew
* Medium Rare Fillet Steak, no sauce thankyou but perhaps some freshly ground black pepper.
* Just about any kind of fresh seafood, preferably a big platter of it.
* McVities Digestive
Four favourite drinks:
* Pint of Guinness
* Black Bush (neat)
* Tea (tiny drop of milk, no sugar)
Four places I would rather be right now:
* Nowhere - I am perfectly content where I am.
Now here is the embarrassing bit - I cannot tag anybody else. Not on principle, not in a huff but because the I cannot think of anyone else in the world who is likely to read this blog who hasn't been tagged already. Everyone on my blogroll has already done it. For the sake of keeping up appearances I'll tag my pet rabbit, my two pet goldfish and gaming pioneer Rob Markovic.