Friday, November 13, 2009

The Internet for rich people

Thanks to Slashdot I have recently become aware of a whole subculture of social networking sites for rich and influential folks.  Apparently most of these work on an invite only basis.

I am a little bit miffed that my invites have not yet been forthcoming. I am after all the creator of a highly influential blog with a proven audience of 7 readers (including myself) and an income in excess of nine digits (in Cambodian Riels).  What are your waiting for?

4 comments:

Thallian said...

lol

Crimson Starfire said...

Sorry mate, I'll send you an invite as soon as I get round to it :P

Martin Richard said...

According to Google Reader, 50 people subscribe to your feed :)

mbp said...

Really? I never knew that. Thanks for letting me know Martin. 50 people is enough to fill a small pub. I feel doubly justified in my demand to be let into the inner circles of movers and shakers now!